Ask an expert

22 Mar 2007

Medication over the counter?
i wonder if you could tell me is there any medication/ ointment that i can use on polyps on my penis or will i have to go to a doctor for this?
your advice would be greatly appreciated
Answer 377 views

01 Jan 0001


I recommend having this diagnosed by a medical practitioner as I doubt that your diagnosis is correct. He'll treat it accordingly
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.