Ask an expert

19 Nov 2004

Mosquito bites
can you please recommend anointment to use for mosquito bites. i was bit on the face and it's very swollen under my eye
Answer 1,220 views

01 Jan 0001


A antihistamine ointment such as Anthisan or a low strength topical corticosteroid ointent such as Dilucort (0.5%) may help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.