Ask an expert

20 Dec 2004

Need a compounding pharmacist
I am looking for a compounding pharmacist. Please e-mail me at the above address so I can discuss an important medicine.
Thanking you
Answer 363 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.