Ask an expert

07 Oct 2009

Hi Doc
I have something like a rash(but its not) on my inner arms, and behind my ears, what can it be? and what can I use to prevent futher breakouts. Thanks
Answer 350 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Mark

Its difficult to say without having a look at it. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to have a look. Something like Deselex may help to prevent breakouts.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.