Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2007
my 5 year old daughter is suffering from scalp ring worms since may this year and we have tried different fungal creams like clomaderm,canex t ,xeraspor, a-por and dermophytes creams but none of these worked i hope you will tell me exactly what is going to help my child, and the problem is this thhing has pread all over the head now please help me urgently , thank you
Marci, ask your pharmacist for Nizshampoo or one of its generics. This shampoo is the treatment of choice for ringworm on the scalp.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The 4-minute workout that torches fat
- Covid-19: People with mental health disorders nearly twice as likely to die if infected, study finds
- Blood clots in people with severe Covid-19 linked to antibody response, new study finds
- Covid-19 vaccine myths debunked: Get the facts here
- WATCH | Did South Africa’s Covid-19 tobacco ban work?
- Covid-19: 'We need to get the balance right' - Winde doubts need for stronger lockdown in Western Cape
- NPA raises security concerns as imprisoned Zuma refuses to consent to virtual 'special plea' hearing
- Don't let unions place us in business rescue - we'll do it ourselves, Mango to ask court
- ANALYSIS | Is Medupi really complete or was it a 'premature paperwork exercise' for Eskom?
- Mandy Wiener | Why are we waiting Cyril? It's getting irritating, waiting for a Cabinet reshuffle
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9563 votes
69% - 21627 votes