Ask an expert

12 Apr 2006

Saggy skin
Good day, I am 24 and have noticed that my skin is not as tight as it used to be. My mom's side of the family is very wrinkly, but my dad's side all look very good for their ages.

Please help me find a good skin care range that I can use that will assist me with my sagging skin. Something that will tighten up and lift my skin again?

Desperate not to look 50 at 25.
Answer 321 views

01 Jan 0001

Your dermatologist can prescribe Renova, an antiaging cream that contains the active ingredient retinoic acid. Causes lightening and leads to the disappearance of fine wrinkles. <br><br><br>Skin Benefits' Anti-Wrinkle Under Eye Serum 5-day intensive programme has also shown lots of promise. Their under eye gel patches also helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and lines.<br><br>You can otherwise try one of the various anti-ageing creams on the market such as Nivea's Anti-Wrinkle Q10 plus<br>
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes