Ask an expert

31 Jul 2008

Smelly odour
I am sure I have unrinary tract infection, pinkish discharge , with fishy smell. How do I treat this.
Answer 306 views

01 Jan 0001

You will have to consult your doctor for a diagnosis and possibly an antibiotic
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.