Ask an expert

28 Jul 2005

Suggest A drug
Dear ,

I want to save my marriage.

Though I dont have erection problem , but I dont get hard completely. And after foreplay , I last for max to 1 minute.( premature ejaculations). I cannot do 2-3 times at night.

Please suggesst me a drug which I can use before activity so that I can do 2-3 times at a time ?

please suggest a drug so that i can delay my ejaculation ?



Answer 425 views

01 Jan 0001


There are medications available on the market that may help treat erectile disfunction (e.g. Sildenafil) and premature ejaculation (Some SSRI's, amongs others). However, these are only available on prescription and you'll have to discuss it with your doc first. Most of these meds have made huge differences in many marriages.
Durex also launched a new type of condom that contains a local anastaetic that may help in delaying ejaculation - These are available at most pharmacies - Ask for Durex Performa.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.