Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

sweaty arms
In the last couple of months I noticed that I sweat a lot under my arms. It doesn’t matter what type of role-on or deodorant I use, it still happen. Sometimes it’s like a leaking tap under my arms. It doesn’t smell or anything, but it is very annoying to walk around with a sweaty shirt the whole day. I am a 21 year old male. I thing part of the problem is that I work under quite a lot of pressure and stress, and I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Is there anything that I van take to help me solve the problem? I know it is normal to sweat, but I think I do a lot more than the average guy. I go to the gym quite often, so it isn’t that I am overweight or anything.
Answer 266 views

01 Jan 0001


Ask your pharmacy for a product called DRICHLOR. This is a medicated roll on that is indicated for the treatment of excessive perspiration.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19420 votes