Ask an expert

03 Aug 2008

sweaty face
I suffer from excessive sweating on my face. I heard of a product call Perspirex. Can this product be used to treat excessive sweating of the face?
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

I wuld not advise using perspirex on your face. Get a tablet called probanthine from your pharmacy....this should help
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.