Ask an expert

29 Jul 2010

Travelling with prescription medication
I am on medication for hypertension and I am travelling to the USA for a 2month business trip. I am already petitioning my Medical Aid for permission to obtain the necessary medication, but do I need to obtain permission from the South African Department of Health or obtain permission from a US department?
Answer 254 views

01 Jan 0001

I may be wrong, but NO, I dont think so.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20031 votes