Ask an expert

14 Dec 2005

viginal infection?
I think I have got infection - It itch a lot, burngs and feels very uncomfortable and gives a funny discharge and my urine also has a very strong odor. It has been going on for about 4-5 mts now. What can I use to better this infection because it is really causing a problem for me!! Please can you help??
Answer 325 views

01 Jan 0001


The fact that your condition has been going on for four to five months already indicate that you need to see a doctor as over the counter medication such as those containing clotrimazole may prove inefficient - Make an appointment with your GP today. If no option is available you may try a product such as Gyno-Daktarin (Combipac).
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.