Ask an expert

10 Nov 2006

Dull ache and runny tummy

I have a constant dull ache on the upper right side of my tummy and constantly have a runny tummy...

whats up?

Answer 369 views
Probiotics expert
Probiotics expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi, difficult to say. I would advise that you see your Doctor. Try to get to the root cause of the problem.
In the mean time, ensure that you are drinking lots of water to prevent dehydration.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes