Ask an expert

15 Apr 2006

limb girdly dystrophy b2 dysferlin defficiency
Our son of 24 was diagnosed in Oct 2005. Is there any medication that can help in rebuilding of muscle.
Answer 348 views
Transgender advisor
transgender expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi there Dinky,

I suppose your 24 year old son is diagnosed with limb girdly dystrophy, and not gender dysphoria. I think maybe the post is by accident at the wrong expert forum?

Good luck with your journey forward

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19975 votes