Ask an expert

04 Jan 2008

m2f please help
since the onset of puberty ive been in constant battle with body and mind. For 20 years now ive cross dressed ( only time im emotionally happy)but always had to do it in private, hidden from the world. enough. i need help finding therapists and dr's in the cape town area to help me start my mental and physical transition. please help!!!
Answer 1,767 views
Transgender advisor
transgender advisor

01 Jan 0001


Hi, here are the email details for 3 doctors based in Cape Town you can try contacting.

Dr Ronald Addinall (
Dr Charl Hatting (
Dr Claire Rockliffe-Fidler (

Transgender Advisor

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes