Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Nov 2013
How Can I Make Sex Easier On Him
I love my boyfriend more than anything. He's my bestfriend and we have been through a lot together. We have been going out for quite a while and have been considering sleeping together. The only thing is, he has a spine dissorder. Basically, where a normal persons spine curves out, or lays flat, his curves in, not to mention he has 2 perminatly disslocated hips, hollow bones in his upper arms, and arthritis in his right hip :'( The doctors though he would never be able to walk without a wheelchair, well he does! He also plays sled hockey, races wheelchairs, and has even participated on his own 2 feet in PE when we were in highschool! The only thing is he cant walk for long distances without having to sit down. As much as he tries, physical activity is a challenge for him. If we are going to sleep together, I want the experience to be an enjoyable one for him. Here's my question: how can I make sleeping with him a fun time, without making it too hard on him?
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes