Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 Feb 2009
advise, very worried..
before last week i met with my nyatsi for the first time in 2 years, we had sex but used a condom, last tym i used a condom was with him in the past 2 years, i think due to the condom i got very dry, a week later, my punani started itching and tingling and has a redish discharge that does not smell, what could this be? a thrush or an std?
please post your question on the gynae forum - the expert there will be better able to assist you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
- Retribution or a political ploy? South Africans' arguments for and against land expropriation
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes