Ask an expert

31 May 2011

BF not ejaculating
Hi there,

I''ve been with my boyfriend for 8months now and twice now he''s had problems with ejaculating, he just doesn''t reach an orgasm and he says he doesn''t know why. I''ve seen one of the docs responses to one write about it being psychological, but is there anything I can do maybe to help him reach orgasm, I sometimes think that maybe I''m the problem.

Answer 428 views

01 Jan 0001

Kegel exercises for men – “google” it – have been found to assist men suffering from premature ejaculation as it focuses on gaining more control over the muscles directly involved during sex. Furthermore it might be useful to postpone penetration as long as possible to allow your wife to get closer to her climax moment – spend more time on foreplay. You could also consider seeking professional advice from a medical doctor. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19880 votes