Ask an expert

30 Jun 2005

hi i think that i am bi but i have a boyfriend that i love alot but i want to experience something with a woman. should i? and where can i find somebody like that. i don't have the guts to approach some1 though.
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

Each of us is highly individualistic in our arousal mechanisms. The fact that you are aroused by thinking of women having sex may or may not mean that you are turned on to actually having sex with other women. You are, however, identifying with the sensuality of the women you are observing. Remember that fantasy is not reality.

So now, what you have left to deal with is your sexual desires and attractions to specific partners - whether questioning, curious, or quite certain but confused about what to do. Out is an anonymous phone line where you can talk and have your questions answered about sexual orientation. or call the SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 or JOSI is an After hours service You might also want to see a counsellor on a short-term basis to help sort out some of these issues.

Lastly, a number of excellent books are available in libraries and in bookstores.
Happy exploring!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.