Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Jan 2009
Hi, I am a married guy ( 28 Years of age), has been for 3 years. I have 2 lovely boys with my wife. Yes, i love my wife, but we do have our ups and downs like every other relationship. this can be a long story if explain alles. let me get to the point - I have feelings for my sister inlaw, and i am pretty sure she feels the same way. She is 4 years younger than my wife, she is also in a serious relationship and is about to get married. we are always togather as a family, and when we around each other we can feel the chemistry. We haven' t talk to each other about it, because i dont know how to tell or ask her. How do i get this sorted out! Help!!!
the best is to setup boundaries in your relationship with your sister inlaw even if they are just limited to your own knowledge. by doing so she will (hopefully) follow your lead and ease-off on the chemistry / flirting. your family (as a whole - kids, wife, ect) are far too important to sacrifice for an affair!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes