Ask an expert

12 Oct 2009

I just wanted to know what would be the best method of contraceprives for someone who has had a termination of a pregnancy?
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

This question would be better answered by the gynaecologist; please repost your question on the gynae's forum (go to Health 24 home page and find the gynae under the list of experts).
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.