Ask an expert

22 Oct 2009

doc pls help
hi doc i' m 23 and i have problem with a testosterone it is 9.9 so that mean it very low,so i wanted to ask if is there anything tht i can buy from pharmacy that can boost my testosterone to at least 20 to 21 pls my penis can' t get an erection
Answer 464 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Sexlover,

I recommend that you see your doctor since you will need a prescription for testosterone supplemation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19432 votes