Ask an expert

06 Dec 2004

Hi Dr, I agree with some of the concerns that you do NOT reply to legitimate sexual problems, I refer to mine dated 17/11/04 [1068] "Puffy" Penis after Masturbation.
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Puffy Penis
It is really difficult to comment on Puffy, when I have to "read between the lines" so to speak. As it appears to be a "new" problem, one would want to suggest that you see a health care practitioner.

It's possible that your penis swelled up because you didn't use any lubrication, and the rigorous stroking without moisture caused your penis to balloon the way it did. If you did use lube, however, it's possible that your skin had a negative reaction to it.

In any case, I suggest that you visit your GP(General Practitioner) as soon as you can in order to receive an adequate diagnosis and remedy the problem. You shouldn't worry, it doesn't sound like anything serious.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19336 votes