Ask an expert

16 Jul 2005

How can I prolong my ejeculation to satisfy my wife with my penis as oppose to fingering her to orgasm? I am married and have a wonderful sexual relationship with my wife. We take time stimulating each other before we have intercourse. My penis is of average size and this has not affected our relationship. However, since day one of our marriage, I have always had what is known as premature ejeculation. I ejaculate as soon as my penis touches her vagina or as soon as I introduce it inside her. During foreplay I have no problem of ejeculation. I am 52 years old.
Answer 2,609 views

01 Jan 0001

Why do you want to change it know? You have between 30 - 40 years of sexual habit that you want to change. However it is possible. Make sure that you are sexually healthy, and that you do not have an enlarged prostate, often the cause of premature ejaculation.

This however means behavioural change that can take a couple of months. There are various books and videos on the market to help you as well. In the Sex a Life long pleasure series Video 2 deal with Premature ejaculation. this video is available from my office at R99-00 + postage. Write to me at

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.