Ask an expert

05 Jul 2010

hi, where can I find a doctor or someone that specialise in sex? as soon as i pentrate it goes down! nothing wrong otherwise.
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.