Ask an expert

11 Aug 2010

get help
The most common reply to questions on this forum is ''go with your partener to counciling''. My wife (and i am sure most partners) would refuse as they dont believe they need help
Now what ?
Answer 245 views

01 Jan 0001

please view for alternative steps / processes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.