Ask an expert

24 Sep 2009

Had sex with 5 men at a party
I' m a girl of 28 and I was at a party and met a friend who I like a lot, after a couple of drinks we chat and he ask me if he and his friend can have sex with me. I was a bit tipsy and thougt it was okay. So we went to a room and had sex. After they finised I was so horny and want more,so ask them to give me more. They couldend help me at first and the offer to call another friend of them. Then 3 friends pitch and I had sex with them as well. I had almost 8 orgasims. I was verry sore the next day, but would like to it again. Is it possible for them to double penitrate me, one in my anus and one in my vigina. Please don' t say I must not do it, it is all I dream about.
Answer 11,431 views

01 Jan 0001

Simultaneous sex with multiple partners is possible. Tricky acrobatics for the men though. On a more serious note, the types of activities you describe are very high risk. Condoms should always be used consistently and correctly. Anal penetration must be approached slowly and carefully - concentrate on relaxing your anus;
- use PLENTY of lubricant (the anus is not self-lubricating and as it is thin and tear easily, lubricant is essential);
- try to get used to the feel first with smaller objects than a penis (e.g. finger) and gradually move on to seeing if you can relax with his penis inside...move slowly. If you use objects, make sure it's not sharp, cannot break, or the bottom of the object is flared so that it can't be lost inside the anus. Sometimes the 'fantasy' is more pleasurable than the actual activity. Never 'hole hop' - that is have anal followed immediately by vaginal without changing condoms, or if you are reckless and not using condoms, wash before changing 'holes'. In closing, if the vagina was very sore after sex, you may need to allow some recovery time. Sex should not be painful. For more information visit SA Sexual Health Assoc website:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.