Ask an expert

26 Oct 2009

help from this site
(Admin: Please put a clear question to the expert Sexologist)
Answer 313 views

01 Jan 0001

No comment

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information – especially the disparity of sexual responses between men and women and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.