Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

Help my dringend vrou wil skei
Ek sit met 'n groot probleem. Ek kan nie meer kom nie. As ek sex het met my vrou maar kom wel as ek met die hand gewerk word
Gee raad asseblief. Moet by sê ek gaan besoek baie geselskap dames. Dan kom ek soms kom ek ook nie.
Answer 4,365 views

01 Jan 0001

Some possibilities can include infection, anatomical blockage or obstruction, or prostate problems.

I would first rule out infection with a urinalysis and tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Infections may affect ejaculations. Obstructions such as urethral strictures or polyps can be considered and evaluated with a cystoscopy.

I would also ensure the prostate isn't enlarged via a digital rectal exam.

Other tests to consider would be a testosterone level and thyroid tests, since abnormalities in these values can affect sexual function.

I would discuss these possibilities with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9426 votes
68% - 19886 votes