Ask an expert

10 Feb 2004

how do i get my GF to have a female ejaculation
Hi there, are there any tequnecs about this, what can i do, i want to please my gf soo much and i would love her to have a female ejaculation, can any one tell me how or what i should do for her to get this, tips, styles, positions please. anything
Answer 485 views

01 Jan 0001

Visit the website of Dr Gary Schubach Gary has made the study of female ejaculation his life long work, and his doctoral thesis was on this subject. Quite a commercial site, but very informative.

See the archives for information on G-spot stimulation or write to me with a P O Box no and I'll post you a copy with instructions

Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9361 votes
67% - 19296 votes