Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

Jumbo Balls
I have very large “hanging balls” about the size of a large egg. Every time I have sex with someone, my balls “slap” against the vagina and it sounds as if someone is “clapping hands” The sound annoys me totally, no matter what position I try…

Any one with a similar problem/advice


Answer 1,107 views

01 Jan 0001

Its hard for me to comment on the size of your testicles because I don’t have the ability to examine you. I think it is important that both testicles are the same size, rather than one growing at an accelerated rate. If you are still concerned, which it sounds like you are, you may want to see your family doctor for a routine physical and ask him to evaluate your testicles. If your family doctor has concerns, he or she will refer you to a urologist. An ultrasound of the testicles would rule out several lesions, this might reduce your level of concern. Check the archives for possible testicular lesions.
Again, go see your family doctor, they can help and focus your concerns.
This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition. More individualized care is available at the DISA Sexual & Reproductive Health Centre (o11) 787 - 1222.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.