Ask an expert

09 Jul 2010

life problem
hello sir,
i am 27 yr old bachelor.
since 13 i am doing masturabation , when i started i doesnot knew anything about sexual activity, and i become addicted to masturbation. although doctor and people says that in public forum that it doesnot affect on health, but in my case it does. i have a problem of pe , my height is 5''10 and my organ size is only 4.5'' and my body is also like teenager specially fore arms and lower body. due to that it affects my life badly. i have a gf and we have some sex session once at that i was so embrassed that i did nothing except shivering and ejaculating as soon as i enter. And i m still addicted to masturbation inspite of having gf.
plz suggest some medicines. i really want 2 enjoy my life.
Answer 412 views

01 Jan 0001

It always takes a very brave man to stop and say: 'I think I can get help". Masturbation is not the reason for your teenager looks. It is perhaps a very good time to go to a doctor and ask them to examine you and refer you to a specialist for help if needed. Perhaps he can put your mind at ease Or you can phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19964 votes