Ask an expert

17 Jul 2006

Loss of erection
Hi, I'm 29 and have been having a problem of loosing my erection, thus not being able to ontinue with penetrative sex. Could this be ED or is there another cause of this. What can be done about such a problem? I have never encountered something of the sort before and I am afraid that it will affect my and my fiance's sexual life.
Answer 323 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes it could be ED, it could be performance anxiety. If this sitiuation continues you will need to see your GP or a doctor that specialises in sexual medicine. You can look at the website or call the helpline on 011 921 - 5042
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19868 votes