Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

Need counseling/therapy with a metal block on sex
Can you refer me to a counsellor or therapist in the Durban
area that can help me with a mental block that I have towards
approaching my husband for sex. He made a comment years
ago that has affected my approach to him ( he said I approached him too much and he will approach me when he wanted sex) as
a result we hardly have any sex because he now regards it
as boring (he said so) because he always has to do the approaching and I dont do anything. Honestly same approach also boring for me. I always respond to his approaches though because I actually enjoy sex and if thats all I get I'll take it!
Answer 451 views

01 Jan 0001

Call SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.