Ask an expert

26 Oct 2009

need help
i hope someone can help me.

i love my husband but he just does' nt turn me on......what do i do if he touches me i want to pull away and when we make love i just want to get it over with. he' s starting to feel this and wants to know why? any suggestions? please
Answer 413 views

01 Jan 0001

Sexual intimacy is a special way to explore and extend one another’s love. The fact that you are experiencing this desire to pull away or get the “job” over and done should be explored. What is going through your head? What is happening between the two of you that could be changed? When discomfort like you are describing is experienced, it is time to do some real exploring. The assistance of a professional psychologist that works with sexual concerns could be valuable. You are furthermore welcome to visit our website – – sexual assignments the sensate focus technique. These exercises are often used to restore intimacy between partners.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.