Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Jul 2010
no sex drive
I''m a 35y old woman that is married for 10y for the last 3months I have no sexdrive at all why???? is it something to do with my age or what
There is a number of reasons why women have a low sex drive. Age is one (although not an excuse a number of older women enjoy sex), stress another, relationship problems - with your partner and / or others, or boredom with sexual practices. It can also be your health (thyroid, sugar etc). Do a bit of introspection and if it is boredom, spice up your sex life by being creative to make it fun again. If not that, consult your doctor or phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’ Hope you feel better shortly!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Covid-19 patients have a higher risk of in-hospital morbidity and mortality after surgery
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19977 votes