Ask an expert

03 Aug 2010

Partner just not satisfying
Hi Doc<br>I have been with my partner 7yrs now, he was my first and only!<br>But for the past 2 years I just don’ t want to have sex with him anymore because he just does not sattisfy me, he ejaculates way before I do. I know there are other methods (oral sex) but this is not always what I want –  I want the real Thing. I have asked him several times to go to the doctor and have him prescribe something but his exscuse is he is to shy to ask for something like that.

Is there something on the market we can get, that Really works.

I also want a orgasm from plain normal sex

Answer 422 views

01 Jan 0001

this is clearly starting to become a cause of concern for you and if left unattended to, it can lead to alot of resentment and problems in your relationship. your husband could be suffering from premature ejaculation(defined as ejaculation occurring within one minute of vaginal penetration). if this is the case there are treatments available. you need to try and speak to him again. let him know exactly how you feel and if possible it would be advisable for your'l/him to see his gp/sexologist or a urologist to identify the cause and to help improve your sex life. there are many behavioural therapies that are also available, but he needs to be willing to seek help first.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes