Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

penis pain
my penis gets sore everytime i take a leak, even when i am just sitting down i feel pain from the groin as if my penis is burning a bit,<br>pls help it has been weeks now, and i am scared to go to the doctor, is there anything i can buy over the counter ? cause they dont want to sell me anti biotics over the counter they want a prescription,help pls i am in agony
Answer 394 views

01 Jan 0001

Burning when passing urine is a sign of infection - not necessarily a Sexually Transmitted infection, could also be a bladder infection. You are right you need treatment, and the only one that can help you is a doctor. So stop being silly and get your willy to the doctor asap.

E Mc
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19293 votes