Ask an expert

25 Jun 2010

re post # 621
I need some answers,please,sexologist.
Answer 377 views

01 Jan 0001

please see posting
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.