Ask an expert

24 Jun 2010

sex in my marraige
Hi im having a serious problem regarding my sexual life, im married with a husband who dont want to make love to me, what should i do, he only wants to make love in the darkness and you know what, he even always struggle to get the hole of my vigina when i try to talk about our sex life ge gives in and stop making love to me. we only make love once in two or three months time, i tried to talk about this and he always get off me and show me his back and sleep the whole night thru. please i need your advise on this, if i say we should go and seek help he alwys brushes it off and start another conversation He privately watch blue movies(dvd) behind my back which i find it very wierd, if he cant make love to me, why is he watching those dvd''s and cant learn from what he is seeing. help me what can i do?
Answer 401 views

01 Jan 0001

the best advice is to seek the help of a professional. your husband presents serious issues and problems regarding sexuality that can only be properly dealt with by a therapist. the therapist will create a space of freedom, respect and mutuality that are the cornerstones of a good sex life.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19997 votes