Ask an expert

23 Jun 2010

Sexual Dysfunction
My hubby suffers from ED. He is diabetic and has cholestrol. Who should he see for treatment?
I would also like to acheive a better organism. Who should I see for this?
Answer 376 views

01 Jan 0001

your hubby should consult a GP for treatment options. you should consult a gynae to ensure you have no physiological problems.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.