Ask an expert

18 Jul 2010

Skin tags on penis
I know one can get those tiny skin tags in areas of friction, I''ve got in my armpit, but my 15 year old son has a few on either side of where the foreskin (uncircumcised) attaches to the glans. It doesn''t itch or bother him in any way but he feels concerned. I told him if he tries to remove it it may in any event just come back. Anything I can tell my son to reassure him, and is there anything to be concerned about?
Answer 5,179 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Gigi,

There is no reason for concern. You could consider have a dermatologist have a look and he would best be able to advise you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.