Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Jan 2004
My problem is that i am a healthy young woman, in a relationship with a guy who is 26 but he prefers to see me when its convenient for him, so this past week i have been "cheating" on him with a few people, i have had sexual intercourse with 4 guys already and it seems as though i'm going strong, i just have this need to be held and made love to, i feel like a slut at all times and i love my guy but i just cant keep up with his times and i am sick of playing the hooker to these guys, dont get me wrong- i enjoy it but... i hate what its doing to me at the same time. please help!!!
What a start to the new year, please call a helpline service, FAMSA or Lifeline as it seems that you are having serious issues with something. 4 different one night stands in one week does seem a bit drastic if you are saying that you love your boyfriend.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- OPINION | Bavuma captaincy might be a gamble, but it's one worth taking
- Covid-19: Govt says new variants are inevitable, but hopes they will be less ‘lethal’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9378 votes
67% - 19423 votes