Ask an expert

20 Sep 2009

sore after sex
Me and my husband likes doing it fast and hard, but afterwards Im so sore and it feels like my skin broke and got torn!! Why? and how can i change this?
Answer 336 views

01 Jan 0001

my best advice is to ensure that you are significantly aroused and lubricated during the sex act. if this still persists then you should consult a gynae to ensure that there are no physiological problems that may contribute to the pain (or maybe even an underlying condition from repeated rough sex).
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.