Ask an expert

19 Apr 2006

My finance of 27 has absolutly no sex drive what so ever, we rarely have intercourse and sometimes months go by until I make a fuss about it, even at that point I think that he does not even feel the need, I have fianlly told him that I will not continue with our relationship the way it is and that we need to get some help, I have been surfing the net quite a bit and would like to give him some suggestions, which would be that we go for sex therapy, and then supplements. What would you recommend for our situation.
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

I would recommend couples counselling as this is a couples problem. You can contact the DISA clinic about their "7 weeks to better sex program" e-mail

E Mc
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19307 votes