Ask an expert

20 Apr 2006

Married 6 years : need therapist so sort a few things out. Who can I contact. Preferably Pretoria region.
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001

I take it you mean Sex therapist - Call SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 for a referral or the DISA Clinic (011) 787 - 1222.

E Mc
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.