Ask an expert

09 Feb 2004

Dear Dr McIntosh

Please help! I am a sexually frustrated married woman! My husband and I have decided we need help! Is there any chance of making an appointment to see you?

Answer 364 views

01 Jan 0001

At present I am not seeing any new patients. You can contact SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral, or you can contact my office (011) 787 - 1222 and see Tanya Robinson or go on a waiting list and see me sometime in the future.

Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.