Ask an expert

26 Jan 2004

Its me again. Thanks for your response dated the 31 Oct 03. I have only now been back to your site and will certainly try what you have recommended. Being so far from any form of civilisation, is there any chance we can communicate about this devastating problem more regularly and less publicly?

Your help is much appreciated.
Answer 319 views

01 Jan 0001

You can contact SA Sexual Health Assoc 0860 100 262 for a telephonic counsellor. This is a public forum, and answers will be public.

You can write to a counsellor at the DISA clinic for more information, but DISA Clinic does not do on-line counselling.

Dr Elna McIntosh
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.