Ask an expert

13 Aug 2011

Insomniac mother

My mother has been a lifelong insomniac. Is there a sleep clinic or CBT therapist in SA (or anywhere) that you can refer us to that can help? Note: my mother has tried a lot of things and really needs the best. Thank you for your time.

P. Jason
Answer 383 views
Sleep Expert
sleep expert

01 Jan 0001

There are a number of people who can do CBT. One of the best is Michelle Baker in Durban.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.