Ask an expert

04 Apr 2006

bum cheeks
I have recently noticed a small hole/gap in the skin where my butt cheeks join. Like the cheeks are separating further and further up towards my back. It was slightly painful a while ago - at the time I assumed it was a pimple or ingrown hair. What is happening...if anything? should i do anything about it?
Answer 352 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

As this is a medical question please post it to our CyberDoc here at Health24
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.